Here at Steaking.io, steaks are loved and cherished. To share our love for steaks, we are going to teach you our simple, yet tasty steak recipe!
Steaking.io’s Pan-Seared Steak — Approximate time needed: 25 minutes
To maximize tastiness, for this recipe we recommend a cut of steak with as much marbling as possible. We recommend New York Steak, Ribeye Steak, or Top Sirloin Steak.
You will need these ingredients:
- Vegetable/olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Stick of Butter
- 2 or more Cloves of Garlic
You will also need a cast iron pan and a stove.
Place your steak on a cutting board. Pat your steak dry then season to your liking with salt and pepper on both sides.
1. Warm up the pan and add half a tablespoon of oil to the pan and turn up the heat to high. Once the oil is very hot, place the steak lightly into the pan for 4 minutes on each side or until a brown crust forms.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and add two tablespoons of butter, rosemary, and two cloves of garlic. Once the butter melts, continually base your steak with the butter for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove your steak from the pan and onto a plate or board. Use a spoon to pour extra butter sauce over the steak and let it rest for 2-5 minutes.
4. Slice up your steak across the grain for extra tenderness when chewing.
Our take on Steaks
We hope you enjoy this simple steak recipe you can make in the comfort of your own home. Please feel free to reach out for more steak recipes on our socials if you would like more!
The team's favorite steaks:
Cited - Vintage Côte de Boeuf: Rib-Eye
DanX - Triple A Canadian Beef: Filet Mignon
Kobe - A5 Kobe Beef: Sirloin
Wagyu - A5 Wagyu Beef: Tenderloin
Roshaan - Vegan
Goon - Texas Wagyu Beef: T-Bone